Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Apple Products!


Have you guys seen the new apple products?
I can't believe how incredible the new iMacs look, but I'm most excited by the iPad mini.

I've always felt like the iPad was a bit too big and heavy. I had problems controlling the device because the hand I was using to hold it up would stray too far onto the screen causing interference while browsing. Apple actually solved that problem without even decreasing the size! The new devices can detect when a stray finger is resting on the screen– How cool is that?!

The new tablets will also have a cell phone functionality- which I find very funny. Cell phones got smaller and smaller, and now they're growing again!

4 comments:

  1. I will have to check out the iPad mini-sounds cool. I worry if I get that then my iPhone will go to waste. So many electronics, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the new iPad. While I LOVE my current iPad, I always felt like it was too big into my hands at times. All the new Apple products look gorgeous as ever!

    I will be adding them to my Christmas list. . .

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I didn't even know they had come out with a new iPad. Frankly, I'm surpised at its popularity, but everyone seems to love them! Apple products are just fabulous, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not for that price. It looks interesting. I much prefer my iPad 2. :)

    ReplyDelete